Thursday, March 3, 2011

Golfing Weather

The warmer weather has been peeking out and we've enjoyed some perfect golf days mixed in with some sneaky cold days. 

As a suggestion to be better prepared for the weather, I recommend flipping on to www.weather.com or the Weather Channel on tv to see not only what the temps will be but the windchill.  The Weather Channel is the first channel on for me in the morning and seeing it 68 degrees with a 10-20mph north wind has me bringing my jacket and sweater with me to work. 

If you are online, you can go to www.weather.com and type in 31411 and then go to hourly.  They have a detailed report of upcoming weather temps or windchill (or heat index) and precipitation percentage in the detail tab. 

Feel free to stop by the shop sometime when I'm in the office and I'll be happy to show you how to see this so you can be totally prepared for the weather and not be surprised by the windchill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment