Monday, March 5, 2012

Do You Want To Have Dinner With A Golf Pro?


If you're looking for a fun dinner, consider Dinner with the Pros! 

2-4 members can enjoy dinner with me or 6-8 members can enjoy dinner with myself and a second Landings Club Golf Professional with no charge other than what food and drink are ordered on the member's account. Chat with the pros, ask questions, learn some fun trivia and just enjoy an engaging evening! 

Dinner with the Pro is held monthly on a Friday at 5:30pm at Deer Creek unless otherwise specified. Sold out events shared dinner with Nicole Weller & Ty Weller in January and Nicole Weller & Brian Sams in February. 

Don't worry, there are still seats available for the March 23 dinner with myself and Tad Sanders and the April 27 dinner with myself and Mike McNutt.

Sign up at the Deer Creek Golf Shop or contact me at 695-5211 or nicole.weller@landingsclub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment