Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 3 of the PGA Show

What a busy and fun day! The hotel I usually stay at allows for a wonderful 10 minute walk over 528 right into the convention center--great exercise before being indoors. I saw lots of busy activity with exhibitors getting their booths ready.


I had some meetings with colleagues and then headed off to the Golf Business Network Instructors Meeting. There were a lot of very, very good ideas and things to come. I was also able to see some of Dr. Rick Jensen's clever presentation--I can't wait for his visit to The Landings Club on February 27!


Then I was off to a video shoot with The Littlest Golfer at MetroWest, together with Little Linksters LLC.  Total fun working with our little student, almost 4 years old. She ended up hitting one shot nearly 30 yards with the 1-2-Show-My-Shoe Game & Gum Check Game... so cute!


I rounded out the evening with an impromptu visit with Don Law from a Facebook golf instruction group (can't wait to go through my Camp in a Bag!) and a reception downtown in Orlando hosted by EWGA and ClubCorp (Pamela & Kathy). It was fun to see friends and colleagues like Kiernan, Suzy and Nancy before seeing some great presentations to women veterans with Renee Powell - very moving. The ladies are loving the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment