Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PGA Show Finale!


Thank you US Kids Golf!
What an amazing finale to the PGA Show Week--a great combination of networking, relationship-building, product viewing, meetings and seeing future ideas to help grow golf.
  
The last two days included many wonderful events including: 

I also ran into Nancy Dunn Kato on the floor and saw her truly wonderful junior golf book and games.
  
I tested the PING I-20 irons and I LIKE! Upgrade time? They've come a long way from Eye 2 but that's a very good line.
  
I even found some great sushi before driving home with a great book on tape. I'm very tired but very energized by the 2012 PGA Merchandise Show!
    
Here are some of my favorite pictures:

 
GBN Lunch Panel Mike Malaska, Martin Hall,
Mike Bender and Todd Anderson

Charlie, myself and Ty outside my book signing.

My Mini Golf from Starting Time

 

Thanks for visiting the book signing Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment