Thursday, July 26, 2012

(Safe) Fun in the Sun

Have fun in the sun but stay safe from its harmful rays.

Many of us are cautious about getting sunburned and apply various sunscreens. In the past few weeks, I've been trying out new sun sleeves and absolutely love them. Until now, all the sleeves I've tried (from three different companies!) have kept falling down but my latest trial has been the best! The company is called Iconic Sport and their lightweight jersey 50SPF can be found be in the Online Store for Women. I love the white and beige colors but there are other options as well. They even have them for men too! 

I also found that the Sans Soleil long sleeve mesh shirts (available at Plantation Golf Shop) and the Callaway Sun Shirts (available at Deer Creek Golf Shop with hand covering and thumb hole) are also very good. I've enjoyed wearing these more than slathering on sunscreen every morning and, of course, forgetting to re-apply! 

I hope you can stay projected from the sun with some of these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment